Terms and Conditions
- By using ContactClean.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of ContactClean.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use ContactClean.com.
- ContactClean Ltd. may change these terms at any time by posting changes online in this page. We may also announce that changes have been made via the blog. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by ContactClean Ltd. Your continued use of ContactClean.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public or other enterprise, or otherwise use ContactClean.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any ContactClean.com content except where explicit permission is given elsewhere in ContactClean.com. Any other use of ContactClean.com content requires the prior written permission of and licensing by ContactClean Ltd.
- You agree to use ContactClean.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of ContactClean.com.
- ContactClean Ltd. reserves the right to remove any users' information from the ContactClean.com databases at any time without notice if we feel these Terms & Conditions have been violated.
- Use of ContactClean.com is permitted for all individuals, enterprises and corporations outside of the United States of America.
- If you upload any data to ContactClean.com you must take all reasonable steps to ensure the data is accurate and you have the legal right to upload it.
Information about website visits
- We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes (though not for third party marketing).
- We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes (though not for third party marketing). We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
- The data we hold on your behalf includes: your current and previous email addresses, authentication information for those addresses, lists of people you are searching for and your contact preferences, information about your visits to and use of this website. All of this information will remain with ContactClean Ltd. except for the use of list cleansing services by your agreement.
- All automated search services use encoded forms of email addresses specifically designed so that ContactClean.com cannot harvest address lists. We only have access to data that individuals or their agents explicitly enter and register with us.
- If you decide to close your account at ContactClean.com (although, if you have a problem with the service we'd rather you contact the admin team instead of leaving) all data relating to you will be removed from the databases.
- ContactClean.com is committed to privacy (through a shared dislike of spam email amongst other things!). We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- We may, from time to time, use your personal information to send to you marketing communications or service announcements relating to ContactClean.com which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology (e.g. RSS feed on the blog) or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by post.
- The liabilities and responsibilities of ContactClean.com and its Directors are subject to the laws of the United Kingdom (e.g. the management and privacy of ContactClean.com databases is registered with, and regulated by, the UK Data Protection Registra).
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
Security of your personal data
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted where appropriate and possible.
- You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We will not ask you for your password except for in the login screen on the website.
Third party websites
- The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or terms and conditions of third party websites.